Corporate and Commercial
Corporate and commercial services constitute a major part of our practice. Namibia’s reintegration into international markets has dramatically changed the face of our economy and the way business is conducted.
We have been involved in several of Namibia’s ground-breaking corporate transactions and advised listed and unlisted domestic and international corporations, light and heavy industrial firms, state-owned enterprises and government departments. This has given us strong foundation from which to advise domestic and international clients in all sectors of the economy, including building, engineering, financial services, information technology, manufacturing, mining, energy, pharmaceuticals and transport.
The firm’s board of directors continually review our service standards against the benchmark of the service expectations of multinational clients, the same time; we strive to ensure that the solutions we provide are cost effective. Our size, resources, combination breadth of skills, communications, facilities and geographic spread enable us to handle the largest and most time-critical transactions when required.
Notably, the firm is instrumental in:
- Settling dispute between corporate entities;
- Advising corporate entities on intellectual property, trademarks, company compliance, commercial, corporate governance and international issues;
- Drafting contractual agreements for major corporate entities from a domestic level (Namibia) to an international level;
- Drafting legal opinions for corporate entities in Namibia;
- Drafting and settling contracts from domestic to international issues.